Header Ads

test

Hello talent guys,this is my pleasure to share you something different with you. I welcome you to Talent Update, www.talentupdate.blogspot.com. This is Masum Ahmad from south-east Asian country Bangladesh. My birth place is my native home city Sylhet in Bangladesh. Currently I am studying B.S.S. honors on Anthropology, session of 2013-2014 at University of Chittagong.

I am very much interested to community development works. For this reason I am currently working with some organizations like International Exchange Alumni, South Asian Youth Society- SAYS, Access Alumni Society of Bangladesh- AASB, Bangladesh Youth Environmental Initiative-BYEI.

For being curious to know something new, it’s my attempt to share with you the curious thing. I have lots of experience that I had to face to learn different. That is why this is my attempt to swim in the curious knowledge world with talent guys from different part of the world. I strongly believe that it will help you including me to learn lots of interesting and curious matters.

For any need you may communicate with me through my mail masumahmad5@gmail.com or you may communicate with me through Facebook. Here is my personal Facebook address given for you  www.facebook.com/masumahmad05 and you may visit and like my Facebook page where you will get all update. www.facebook.com/talentupdate .

Enjoy Reading, Learn best, Be connected.
At last I say: Participate, Learn, Practice and Lead.
Thank you.

No comments